Timber Frame Process
Form follows function - that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union.
Frank Lloyd Wright
1. Project Scope - Size, Budget, Timeline
2. Document and drawing review
1. Preliminary Drawing (PD) and Estimate.
2. Upon approval of the PD, a Deposit is collected to move forward with Engineering.
3. Engineering Drawings are completed and approved and a final price is determined.
1. Production Contract is approved and signed.
2. Timbers are ordered
Residential • commercial •
Design is the key to a successful project.
This is the most critical point in the entire process.
Our goal is to provide a beautiful, well engineered design for your timber frame project that works within your budget.